From anchors to the contestants to the panel of judges, there has been several names floating in the media circuit and now we finally have all that you ever wanted to know about this season.
The eight edition of the show will have Manish Paula and Bigg Boss 8 contestant Pritam Singh as anchors.
Shahid Kapoor replaces Madhuri Dixit on the show, while choreographer Ganesh Hegde replaces Remo D’Souza.
However, Karan Johar would still continue to judge the show, but then he would only be there for about eight weeks, post which someone else would take his place.
Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil that stars Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma is set to go on floors sometime in September and that’s the reason he would be making an early exit.
Coming to the final twelve contestants of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8, well this season we have a mix of some very good dancers and some with two left feet.01. Vivian D’Sena, who made his presence felt with Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, is set to try his luck on the dance floor.
02. Shamita Shetty, who was last seen on Colors as a contestant on Bigg Boss 3 is trying her luck once again and is hopeful to go far on this how.
03. Sanaya Irani, who was supposed to be a part of the show last year is finally getting ready to set the stage on fire this season.
04. Kavita Kaushik, the firebrand Chandramukhi Chautala from FIR is excited to be a part of the show this reality show.
05. Raftaar, musician, rapper and singer, who has many hit songs like Dhup Chik, Whistle Baja, Gabbar Is Back and Tamanchey Pe Disco to his credit is set to show his dance moves on the show.
06. Mohit Malik, who is currently essaying the role of Samrat Singh Rathore in Doli Armaano Ki and has just become a father of a baby girl is also set to put on his dancing shoes this season.07. Ashish Chowdhry, who won Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 6, was one of the more obvious participants this season.
08. Subhreet Kaur Ghumman, the one legged dancer, who was discovered on India’s Got Talent Season 5 is also set to try her luck this season.
09. Faisal Khan, the wonder kid who won Dance India Dance Li’l Masters Season 2 and was last seen essaying the role of young Maharana Pratap, is also set to dance his heart out this season.
10. Radhika Madan, better know as Ishani, will also be taking part this year. She is not a very good dancer, but then her show, Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi is very popular and this would be one of the reasons she could go far on this show.
11. Scarlett Wilson, who has been dancing since the age of one is set to have a blast. Trained in jazz and ballet, Scarlett was last seen on Dare 2 Dance.
12. Deepika Samson, popularly know as Simar from Sasural Simar Ka is set to try her luck on this reality show. Apparently Deepika is a trained classical dancer and she is hopeful that this show will help her learn some new forms.
Here’s wishing team Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa all the best.
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8 is all set to roll out post India's Got Talent on Colors. From anchors to the contestants to the panel of judges, there...2.0