All of us watched Robin Williams 1995 ‘Jumanji’ and were fascinated by the board game that sucked humans into a world of trouble? I am sure you were! Decades later, following the original movie’s immense popularity, is a new highly rated adventure film, ‘Jumanji – Welcome to the Jungle’. Released late last year, the American adventure comedy film, starring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is now available on Amazon Prime Video to help viewers relive those captivating experiences yet again.
If you think you’ve watched the film once and it’s enough, then think again!
Here are 5 more reasons why you should watch ‘Jumanji – Welcome to the Jungle’ yet again!
1. Nick Jonas- The American singer turned actor is indeed a heart-throb and is a part of the ensemble star cast, playing a significant character alongside Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, and Bobby Cannavale in the film. A huge shout-out to all those Hanna Montana fans who watched the series for this chocolate boy! And ever since his link-up with our very own Priyanka Chopra, getting more screen time with Nick is high on our list.
2. Dwayne Johnson- Known for his exhilarating action roles, Dwayne Johnson is back with Jumanji. His character gets trapped in the game and leads his team to find a way out of the deadly human-sucking play-off. For us, The Rock is reason enough to watch the film, yet again.
3. Visual spectacle – Not just an intriguing plot but the film also offers larger-than-life visual effects that blur the lines of reality. The lush jungles of Jumanji which hold both wonders and certain death will take you through the smoldering intensity of incredible scenes, you wouldn’t want to skip. The wildlife adventure in sync with the fearsome maze setting will take you through a whole new episode of savage escape-game.
4. Kickass action sequences by female leads – Karen Gillan & Morgan Turner as they bring their A -game with their fierce on-screen avatars. The on-point self-defense and display of polished elbow strikes are enough for you to watch the scene in a loop.
5. Calm down, it’s not just an adventure- ‘Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle’ is an adventure comedy with a perfect blend of action and humor to top the list of a complete entertainer. Those witty dialogues accompanied by hilarious punch-lines will leave you in splits! Of course, you wouldn’t want to miss Dwayne’s perfect comic timing in the most bizarre and peculiar situations.
With a motive to get you close to this adventurous ride, Prime Video brings ‘Jumanji – Welcome to the Jungle’, to your home-screens and we are sure that you will watch it again!