Sanjay Dutt Gets Two Weeks Of Freedom

sunjay dutt-02Sanjay Dutt, who was released on a two weeks furlough by the Yerwada Central Jail authorities, has returned home looking fit.

Sanjay Dutt, who worked out rigorously in jail has lost a lot of weight and has come out fitter than before. Also, he flaunted a chiselled body with his six packs catching everyone’s attention. Definitely the actor has not been whiling away his time in jail and he’s worked hard to attain that body. Not just working out, Sanjay spends his time in jail writing scripts.

When asked about it, he stated, “I have lost eighteen kilos inside jail. I had made six packs and now I will make eight packs. I have written almost ten scripts while I was in jail.” stated the actor who was last seen in PK.

Sanjay Dutt is currently serving a five year jail term since nearly eighteen months. Earlier, he had taken furlough on medical grounds in October 2013 for twenty eight days, followed by a similar leave for twenty eight days in December 2013, to tend to his ailing wife Manyata Dutt. The latter had sparked protests.

Manyata’s prolonged illness prompted him to seek further parole in January for another twenty eight days.

Time and again, his demand for a parole has raised questions. To that, Sanjay said: “I didn’t get any special treatment. I had applied for furlough five months back, then later it was sanctioned. Thanks for all your support.”

Meanwhile, Sanjay Dutt is happy that PK is doing good at the Box Office and he plans to watch the film soon. He is also aware that Rajkumar Hirani is making a biopic on him.

“I heard about the success of PK and I am very happy. I will also watch the film. I will celebrate the film with my family. Moreover, all that a convict can celebrate is his holidays. As far as the biopic on me guess, well I don’t know what’s the status. I will talk to him about it.”

Sanjay Dutt was convicted for illegal possession and destruction of an AK-56 army assault rifle during the 1993 Mumbai communal conflagration before the March 12, 1993 serial bomb blasts in the city.

Following a Supreme Court directive, he had surrendered May 16, 2013, and was shifted to the high-security Yerwada Central Jail in Pune to serve the remainder of his forty two month sentence.

Leave a Reply